I just finished decorating Elijah and Eva's cakes for their birthday party tomorrow. My hands are shaking and I am a little lightheaded (pretty sure I was holding my breath as I worked). Very tired, but very happy. I'm so pleased with the cakes (but too tired to upload pics for you now!) Elijah asked for Larry Boy (from Veggietales) and Eva asked for a princess cake. I haven't a clue where to store them out of reach until the party. I'll think of something. Now to clean up the worst of the kitchen and off to bed!
3 comments:
I thought of you decorating cakes after the big fun day yesterday. I can hardly wait to see them. The kids are having so much fun anticipating their birthday festivities. Love you.
my mom used to put our cakes on top of the fridge. i put tristan's in the garage. can't wait to see pictures and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your twins! can't believe they are FIVE already!!
I saw some pictures on Facebook, they are amazing! I am so very impressed. If you lived closer I would hire you do to our kids.
I went and got a slurpee yesterday and they had Crystal Ice one. I wish you guys lived here, because I would invite you all over for some play time in the back yard and have one waiting for you..
Post a Comment