"Does that feel in your heart (taps his chest) like it's dangerous"
I answered yes and asked if he was trying to make the song sound dangerous. He said yes and explained that it was about when the wolf came to the shepherds.
I love his mind and how he is figuring things out, like "dangerous" music to set the tone.
In other news Lance and I both got a vicious cold this weekend. It has been a weekend FULL of movies. We have been enjoying a free netflix trial - lots of movies/tv series that the kids enjoy. They are having their first taste of Bob the Builder (encouraged) and Barney (discouraged) as well as Kipper - a series based on books by Mike Inkpen. We have a book about Kipper that they love and it turns out the episodes are really great. Low key and apparently the most hilarious thing the twins have ever seen. Elijah practically can't breath he laughs so much. I think the humor is simple - a hat being blown away by the wind - and the story so straight forward - building a snow bear and hoping the snow won't melt - that they can really understand what is going on, so it ends up being a lot funnier.
Anyways I am feeling somewhat better today and consider it a personal victory that there were no movies today until 11:30am! Lance and I have been tag teaming kid care and alternating having naps. He still feels pretty terrible. Last night we had oatmeal for supper - a sure sign that mama is sick or exhausted. Eggs tonight?
That's all for now.
aimee
ps. if you got spam from me I am very sorry. I think my email account sent out a million junk messages unbeknownst to me. Blech. I changed the password, hopefully that will remedy it.
2 comments:
oh I hear ya on the too much t.v - we've gone through colds, chicken pox, flu's and more colds around here and there has been t.v a plenty. Looking forward to slimming it down again. hope you guys feel better soon! xoxo - oh and I would to hear Elijah's dangerous songs! :)
Oh goodness! I don't have words for how creatively intelligent that is!
Post a Comment