update:
well, the greens and beans weren't the trouble. The beet stems were a little hardier than I thought. Talk about stringy. I choked mine down and I can't believe Elijah drank most of his. Eva had one spoonful and politely said that she didn't like this smoothie. Yeah, me neither.
3 comments:
Hey,
just wondering if you've had any successful veg/bean/fruit smoothies?! I would love to get the recipes off of you.
I been loving putting together some apple/celery/carrot/blueberry kinds of smoothies but beans sound like a great addition to the healthy smoothie arsenal!
chow,
-Neil
oh boy - beans, hey? I'm a healthy smoothie girl, but I don't know if I could get used to beans in it. You'll have to tell me how your creations go and if you find a good combo.
Oh. I often make smoothies that I am surprised they choke down. You could try kale or spinach to add some green. Less chunky :)
Also, pumpkin.
Post a Comment