So today after a couple months of asking, Elijah got his wish and Lance took his training wheels off. We knew it would be cruel to take them off when we were so busy that neither parent could help him get the hang of it. Lance handed in his last papers last Monday and now has only (only?) his thesis project left, so we are breathing easier, and he is around more to help Elijah learn. Well, after about five minutes of practicing this is our little guy...
5 comments:
haha "pretty impressive"?! love it. not sure I like the chanting though...awww...I guess after a while you tune it out? Man, not having kids or being around them for awhile really makes a person realize how quiet life is without them around. I flipping feel like an old lady.
Wow! Way to go Elijah!
Sadly my mac is broken and so I have no sound on my mom's computer - but I could watch the video - Way to go little buddy - that's just awesome!
pwetty impwessive.
Awesome.
Wowsers!!!!!! Way too sweet, It really is Pretty Impressive. AND with a cheer sqaud!!!!! I loved this~Thanks for posting!!!!!!!
Post a Comment