
I recently bought a wide angle lens for my camera and have been enjoying some of the effects it gives the photos. I'm still playing around with it but already am very glad I bought it. The flying pics and chalk drawing pics are some examples of shots with the new lens.
And finally, before I get to bed, I had to take a photo of this tonight, and I had to share it with you.
Sometimes having a two year old brother share you room is hard and when you have been awakened from your peaceful sleep by his grumpy screams, you have no choice but to accept your mom's offer and fall asleep wearing industrial ear muffs. Poor guy. I'm sure glad it worked though!
goodnight.
Aimee






8 comments:
WHEW! LOL! I love Elijah and I love those ear muffs.
Cool super-hero pictures too.
Awesome pictures with the new lens Aimee! I think you're going to love having it. Elijah is the cutest. I can't wait to show Mark those pictures.
Too cute!!!
Sweet. And if I remember correctly, these are the ear muffs that you bought for Lance after the twins were born. Now Elijah uses them.
I like those new pics - very cool. I also like the sleeping boy. I thought they were headphones at first. Remember the big headphones we had to listen to music?
those elijah pics are so so cute. i've been on a couple times to look at them!!
Fantastic super hero pictures. . I may put that lens on my "need" list.
I LOVE the chalk art!!! beautiful. And the muffs a GREAT idea :)
Post a Comment