Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PNE



We went with the Kinney's and Robyn to the PNE yesterday thanks to free tickets from Melanie... One of the highlights - for Elijah - was cotton candy. We got the girl to split a regular on to three sticks - yikes they still got SOOO much. But they look cute don't they? Elijah polished his off, Eva quit after a couple bites. If you know me you know it was hard for me to let this happen... but it's not that often... and he was so happy.

5 comments:

peppers said...

I was at the PNE yesterday too!!! Didn't see you so now I'm sad.

kinneyland said...

I love how Elijah and Adlai are hidden by their cotton candy because they just can't wait!

Shannon said...

So cute. Love the vintage application to the pictures too.

Kathy said...

Of course Eva would love the cotton candy because it's pink and soft and fanciful. But then the sweet - too much! Such darling pictures of the kids.

Anonymous said...

haha I would have been happy too! Maybe not too happy with calming down a young boy afterward, but happy to have eaten that fluffy sweetness! hehe not so good for me I know. I haven't had it for at least a year maybe two. yay!