Saturday, April 3, 2010

that's pretty sad huh?

Eva and Elijah are painting together in the kitchen.

Eva: I'm making when Jesus died, that's pretty sad huh? It's pretty sad what I'm making huh?

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Yes, that's pretty sad.

When the kids and I were making our Jesus is Alive poster for Easter. I drew a smiling angel near the empty tomb that Elijah drew. I asked the kids why the angel was smiling and they told me. Then Eva said very solemnly , "but first it was VERY sad".

It thrills the hearts of grandparents and great grandparents that the little ones are learning and understanding great spiritual truths. Thanks for teaching them.

Claire said...

oooo, that is cute and funny. I keep chuckling about it.

DAve and JAnie said...

Corrina was very interested in the story of the cross and resurrection this easter too. It's been interesting, and bizarre to see her conceptualize it in her world/experience. This morning I found her singing to her reflection in the mirror (she should have been a twin!), "I love Jesus, but if you sing a bad song you'll go on the cross, but God will be with you and help you, but don't sing a bad song.."

Happy Easter!