Listen in on this conversation from this morning.
Setting: Eva is trying to encourage Elijah to disobey me by helping her get out of her room, where she is having some space until she is ready to be kind.
Eva: DISOBEY HER!!
Elijah, to me, with a growly voice: I'M GOING TO DISOBEY YOU!!!
Me, to Elijah, while encircling him gently with my arms: Don't disobey me Elijah
Elijah, to me in a cheerful voice: Okay, I won't disobey you.
Eva is obviously upset.
And I am happy. Though I'm thinking peer pressure might be hard for him to navigate. We've got a little time.
5 comments:
oh amy. that was fantastic.
I love your kids. and you!
thanks for the giggle. needed that.
that's awesome, Aimee. Say hi to everyone from us, ok?
Out of the mouths of babes...so honest. Tells you what we are made of.
Post a Comment