
He also sent this one, with the caption, "Oh alright, but not the chair" (I had told him I wanted him to bring this platter back with him)

The chair pattern is barely peeking out from under the platter, it is a favorite of mine... but it is so loud and we don't really have a place for it. No, not just don't really, we do not have a place for it. So I will have to let it go. I hope it goes to a good home!
Anyways, if you want to go to the Garage sale, it is in Abbotsford and Grandpa's house is on the corner of Oak and Centre street. Maybe you will get the chair!
Now back to life at home.
Aimee
1 comment:
The top picture reminds me of the notes I used to find on my desk when your dad had an idea for a sign he would like made up. My HOJ career was a happy time, so this made me smile too. :)
-de
Post a Comment