
Every once in awhile this is what our bed will look like in the morning - plus papa who is not pictured. Elijah has been crawling in at all hours. We usually return him to his bed unless it's past 6 or so, then we just lift the blankets and he crawls in and goes back to sleep. The other night I woke up around two and felt someone's leg or arm across my back, I turned over and found Elijah between Lance and I. I figured Lance had let him in and felt a little grumpy about that, he should have brought him back to his bed! In the morning I checked with Lance and found out he had been thinking I'd let him in. I asked Elijah how he got there. He said,
"I was scawed so I came to your woom. I cwawed wight in da middow. And you didn't wake up"
sneaky little guy.
6 comments:
haha that's sounds just like him! hehe cute. he came to your womb? ohooooooooooooooo room!! hehehehe
Awwwww. . .
Cute and smart!
I love this picture of you Aimee - you look beautiful.
Nice.
awwwe.
It is the highlight of the girls morning too. One will crawl out of bed and get Daddys spot. The other will eventually climb over her sister and sleep in the middle. The boys are good at staying asleep.
Ellie would still sleep in the middle with us if we'd let her.
I imagine it is such a safe and protected feeling.
Post a Comment