trying to breathe deeply
Oh I know, I know! Pronouncing "l"??
ps. I wuv him so much!
I second Melanie's guess. And also her sentiment. What a sweet little dude! - and also, so nice to hear your voice Aimee. miss you.
What a cute cute movie of Elijah and his new l's.
What an impressive phrase to use his new talent with!Although I was hoping from the cape his milestone might be superpower related. I guess he has the power of L.
so cute! but don't you find it a little bit sad when they start pronouncing things properly?
HAHAHAHA he almost sings the words LOLLI POP hehe... He's doing so well at talking!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh I know, I know! Pronouncing "l"??
ps. I wuv him so much!
I second Melanie's guess. And also her sentiment. What a sweet little dude! - and also, so nice to hear your voice Aimee. miss you.
What a cute cute movie of Elijah and his new l's.
What an impressive phrase to use his new talent with!
Although I was hoping from the cape his milestone might be superpower related. I guess he has the power of L.
so cute! but don't you find it a little bit sad when they start pronouncing things properly?
HAHAHAHA he almost sings the words LOLLI POP hehe... He's doing so well at talking!
Post a Comment