Monday, October 26, 2009

he's so cute

I've been working on editing some photos from Elli and David's wedding - in August!. Today I worked in Eva's room while she did her "work" of stickers and markers. It was supposed to be "rest" time, but she enticed me to be in her room - mostly I just didn't want her getting upset and waking Anders! After I told her that I couldn't talk and we needed to both do our work she was very diligent with those stickers. I left the room and returned moments later to find Eva sitting in front of the computer where a picture of David was on the screen. She looked up at me and said:

"I was just busy looking at David...
he's so cute...
I wish he could be my baby...
but he can't...
cause he's a man...
he wouldn't fit in my tummy."

She really likes David!!

6 comments:

Claire said...

that is very very funny.

Anonymous said...

PERFECT little story to tell at her wedding! HAHA LOL love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I'd like to see this David...haha

ElleBelle said...

Eva reminds me of myself most days...Especially this time :)

ElleBelle said...

*only I don't want him as my baby!

Anneliese said...

How does she come up with that? I want to see David too!