Saturday, October 3, 2009

Anders Micah Odegard is ONE!!!!!








We had a lovely day today. This Buckaroo is one. What a year it has been and my has it ever flown by. I'm coming down with a cold and so I'm off to bed soon. But wanted to do a quick post of some photos from today. We'll celebrate more on Monday with my family - that's where the cake will come in. Today was fun though, including lunch at house of James with Grandpa Lando and a quick park visit with Grandma Kathy. Eva and Elijah are so excited that Anders finally has a number. All day they talked about Anders being number one now - just like Thomas the train! Anders continues to be very joyful and laid back. He is starting to express his opinions more - for example, he will just whine and whine when he sees a banana that is out of his reach. He LOVES his siblings and gives then the biggest smiles when he sees them in the mornings. We're sure grateful that God has given him to our family.

Well, thats all for now.
goodnight.

aimee

7 comments:

Terri Boschman CityCreations said...

sooo cute, Happy Birthday Anders

kinneyland said...

a park to go into labour, and a park for a first birthday. I see a theme developing..
Happy Birthday buddy

Kathy said...

Thanks for coming to our park this day!! Thank you God for our Anders! What a cute shot of his siblings both pushing him on the swing.

Claire said...

I love hearing a bit about his personality! Happy Birthday sweet Anders. He's so handsome in those pictures, Aimee! Give him a kiss from us and tell him we love him and pray for him!

Shannon said...

what a pretty little boy. I love how he looks like his siblings but is still just himself.

each child is so very precious and I am glad he has such a wonderful family.

Jena said...

I love these pictures, especially the second one, captures so much movement! Love seeing this cute little boy. Happy Birthday Little Guy ! We love you:)

Anonymous said...

Yay Happy Birthday Anders...you and I share a birthday!! hehe you turn ONE and I turn 29 :( You are adorable and seem like such a happy baby...yes and I too am thrilled that God bore you to an awesome family :)