the packing is on hold...
Wanted to update you all about our housing journey. We thought we had found a good place for us, but yesterday came to the realization that it wasn't going to work. It was, among other things, actually too small for the five of us. So now we are hunting again and trying again to trust that God has something really good for us. We are able to keep staying in Burnaby it is a very good place to live until we find something in Vancouver that will work well for us - in fact, we wish we could just transplant our current place into East Van. Please continue to pray for us as we search, trust, discern and decide on a place to live.
thanks.
aimee
6 comments:
It will come.
We can still go to the aquarium with you anyway, if you want!
sorry it didn't work out. small spaces can be easier to keep clean... or miserable to keep uncluttered. Prayers that something PERFECT will come along.
Well I hope you find something great.
I was just looking at pictures on your mom's blog - and in one you are holding a very pretty L-series lens. Is that your 16-35? Or did you get something else?
aw :(
I did think it too small too.
I pray something bigger, better and maybe even cheaper becomes available SOON.
Sorry to read that the home you were anticipating as yours didn't work out. What a trying journey. We are in the midst of surrendering our very secure life to God in hopes of some scary changes as well. A tough process! May prayer and care carry you through (at least this is what I am telling myself)!
I have been enjoying catching up on your blog.
Nelson and I will continue to pray. We know he has something perfect for you!
Post a Comment