Wednesday, January 21, 2009

best dad ever

Drumroll please, this is my first time blogging a video. We were over at Celia and Adam's (of Kinneyland) and Adam captured the wildness of a mid January night at their Vancouver condo.





I think you can see - and I am not being sarcastic - that my husband is the best dad ever.

And thanks to Adam who had the foresight to begin filming and for adding music and sending it to us.

The only thing missing from this video is Phil Watts. Missed you Phil.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhh!
We're glad you found a new backyard to play in, but we'll miss having that in ours.

Elijah pranks lance (from G).

Jena said...

that is so funny. and so lance.

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

Oh my goodness -- *so* hilarious. I laughed and laughed. What a nut, that Lance.
-de

Claire said...

loved that!!

Demara said...

:D haha I liked how they all matched at the end (shirtless), because I could really see the resemblance. It was a cute video. Although, I must be honest that curtain was bugging the heck out of me! I just wanted to tie it up for you guys. :)

carolyn and steve said...

Okay, so I am still trying to figure out why this makes Lance the best Dad ever. I dance naked outside all the time and all i ever get is locked out.
-Steve-

kelly ens said...

that is AWESOME!