Saturday, July 5, 2008

sleeping

Elijah and Eva now share a room - for the first time since they were 7 months old. So far so good. I wake up every morning rejoicing that they have slept well - which means we have slept well, as well as a 6+ month pregnant woman sleeps between bathroom breaks.

They're napping now and I will try to have my first nap in a week. It's been a while.

Our home is coming together well. I really like it. We have stayed here two nights now. Auntie Jane leaves tomorrow, we are all really going to miss her. Lance stayed home last night and Jane and I went out to see "Get Smart" (hilarious!) after the kids went to bed. We had a blast and laughed so loud, gasping and guffawing in the nearly empty theatre.

We went to the zoo yesterday. Fun, but the kids are really run down and I think just need some down days. Next week should be good, settling into our routine again.

better go sleep.

Aimee

5 comments:

Demara said...

Exciting.

It's great to hear the kids are sleeping!

aw 6+? Good for you!

Can't wait to see the little one, that pees alot! haha you must be feeding it well!

ok now I must sleep.

Goodnight,
D

kortney said...

It still amazes me how often someone can pee when they're pregnant...

DAve and JAnie said...

congratulations on having arrived and survived! At least for now... happy sleeping to you.

Contact Information said...

Hey Aimee,
I finally got here, although since yesterday my computer wouldn't let me on, I guess I'm logged on as Sean. Oh well. About the microwave...we got rid of ours too, and found that we could use a toaster oven to toast and heat, thereby replacing microwave AND toaster function, and saving space....and oh I love my little toaster oven....I can warm up anything and not heat up my whole house.....oh yeah!

Good to hear you are getting settled :)

Anno

Claire said...

Hey guys! Glad things are settling in and you love your place! Love hearing the updates!

Claire