tomorrow (saturday) is moving day. Everything (pretty much) is packed. We have slept our last night in our home. Cribs and beds are disassembled. Freezer emptied. All that's left is loading the truck and then cleaning. Moving is such a big job.
We have been so grateful for the many offers of help. Friends have been calling us up and offering to take care of the kids so we can pack. Loading and cleaning crews are coming tomorrow.
Final get-togethers have happened. Had a lovely BBQ in the park tonight with lots of friends. Deeply enjoyed a late night gathering with Jensen's and Friedrich's last night, stayed till 12:30, just talking and reminiscing. It was hard to leave. It is hard to leave.
Well I'm at our house and need to head over to Odegards and get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day. Pretty sure I won't be blogging for a number of days now. So I guess this is my last blog from Camrose.
See you in Burnaby.
thanks for all your thoughts, comments and prayers.
Aimee
5 comments:
see you. I'll be here waiting for that next post too! :)
D
hope the move is uneventful and smooth!
Hey Aimee, Read your post. It made me cry. I can't imagine how hard it must feel to move from so many firsts - first home, first kids, and move back and have to rebuild older friendships and stuff.
I love you very very much.
Steven.
Aimee...your post made me cry too. gonna miss you guys. excited for your adventures though. love you lots.
Claire
Thanks for inviting us to view your blog. Hope to see lots of cute pictures again soon. We're already missing you all.
PS
It's my first time ever commenting on a blog. (Bernell says you can tell by the wordiness). Thanks for plugging me into the tech world. Uffda!
Post a Comment