While I was working on supper the kids shut themselves into the boys room and formed a band. I didn't want to interrupt their happiness, but was delighted to overhear Elijah shout, "Let's invite mom in hear so she can hear us!!" The song (which they had on repeat) is from one of our favorite series of CDs.
Seeds family worship. The lyrics are straight out of the Bible, which is a great way to get truths memorized (for kids and parents!), and the songs are well done and not at all annoying as kid's music can sometimes be.
Here's a video -- it's long, I'd say it's the type of video that grandparents, and papa's who are away would enjoy most!
And Anders was exuberantly playing, but switched to dancing once I starting taping.
2 comments:
How beautiful when they play together. I love these kids!
This is really really lovely.
Post a Comment