Tuesday, September 27, 2011

back to school

I've been meaning to tell you, but life has been full and blogging isn't at the top of my priority list, but I'm taking two classes at Emily Carr University of Art and Design this fall. They have a great Continuing Studies program and offer a lot of courses. Tonight is my first class. I'm quite nervous -- when was the last time I took an art course??! But I know I'll love it once I get there and start learning and painting. Tonight's class is "Painting the Portrait" and then the other one that starts in November is "Introduction to Life-Drawing".

I've got my school supplies all ready and I'm heading out the door now!

I'll let you know how it goes.

aimee

4 comments:

ElleBelle said...

yahoo!!!

Claire said...

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

kortney said...

This is super exciting - hope you had a blast!

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

You are so blessed! I signed up for a painting class that was cancelled, so I will try again.