Monday, May 9, 2011

accidents and wisdom

Eva has been having quite a few accidents lately. She's boiled it down to the fact that she has plans and she just doesn't want to stop them to go to the bathroom. That is so her. Not wanting anything to get in the way of her plans.

One day, when Lance was gone for a week at a conference, Eva cried out - for the second, or third time that day - "I'm peeing!!". I came running. I'm sure my sigh was heard and Eva said,

"Are you mad at me mom?"

"No"

"Are you disappointed?"

"Not really, I just don't want to have to clean this up again"

and without skipping a beat Eva said,

"Well, moms are moms and work is work"

truer words were never spoken.

3 comments:

Claire said...

hahahahaha! That is very funny. and true.

ElleBelle said...

that is HILARIOUS.
I can identify. Who wants to stop to pee?!

Anonymous said...

What a gal!!! She is so sharp! Karys has been having that problem too. She actually would prefer going back to diapers, but I have to tell her that is just not an option:) She too is busy and doesn't want to "waste time" going to the bathroom!