Thursday, October 7, 2010

wimp

This morning I was feeling very chilly. The window in the bathroom was open and freezing cold air was pouring in. I half expected to see tiny flakes when I peeked out... Is it close to freezing? No it can't be Aimee, it's probably like 5 degrees or something...

or something.

A quick check to the weather network revealed it is

11 degrees celsius.

Now that's not very cold is it?
I'm feeling a little wimpy. But I do now have my wool socks and flannel shirt on and am feeling quite cozy. And I shut the bathroom window!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

time to move back to alberta!!

Lovella ♥ said...

I presently have my notebook on my lap. .feeling quite toasty warm. It is hard to put it away for the same reason.

Kathy said...

But are you wearing your crown?

Demara said...

nights are chilly while days are warm this Fall, it seems.

Anonymous said...

Haha, my mum rang a while back to tell me it was 19 and she needed a sweater. She was a bit put out by this because it was Autumn in Australia and it doesn't usually get that cold.