trying to breathe deeply
Who is impersonating who? These girls are twins separated by a generation. CUTE!
I like this very much.
WOW! Do they ever look alike?! I love those smiling faces.
This wasn't Brent it was Jena:)
I LOVE it!! That made me chuckle right out loud and then keep on smiling! Two of the cutest girls ever!
It's funny my first thought when glancing at the picture of Eva before reading was "wow, that looks like Jane!"
THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!! love it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Who is impersonating who? These girls are twins separated by a generation. CUTE!
I like this very much.
WOW! Do they ever look alike?! I love those smiling faces.
This wasn't Brent it was Jena:)
I LOVE it!! That made me chuckle right out loud and then keep on smiling! Two of the cutest girls ever!
It's funny my first thought when glancing at the picture of Eva before reading was "wow, that looks like Jane!"
THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!! love it.
Post a Comment