trying to breathe deeply
Awww, I want to put him in my garden!
very cute ... gnome :)
I see Jacob in Anders - do you? Precious family you have.
I can't believe how big of a kid that little gnome is. Wow, we need to see him again.
I can't believe how big he is!!! His face is so cute! I just want to kiss him!
so cute! i love that pointy hood.
Action gnome. He's so precious.Thinking of you and your painting Aimee. Praying for you.
Aimee, your kidlets are so cute! This is the best way I could think of to send you a birthday message, so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
Happy Birthday!! ... and love that family photo of you guys. You look SO HAPPY Aimee. You are blessed!!p.s. right now I'm listening to Keith Green's daughters music on my space...have you heard it before? the link's on my blog...
Happy Birthday. I hope you eat at A&W and go park hopping!
I was thinking about you yesterday, remembering it was your big 3-0! Happy Birthday...hope this year is the best one yet.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Awww, I want to put him in my garden!
very cute ... gnome :)
I see Jacob in Anders - do you? Precious family you have.
I can't believe how big of a kid that little gnome is. Wow, we need to see him again.
I can't believe how big he is!!! His face is so cute! I just want to kiss him!
so cute! i love that pointy hood.
Action gnome. He's so precious.
Thinking of you and your painting Aimee. Praying for you.
Aimee, your kidlets are so cute! This is the best way I could think of to send you a birthday message, so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
Happy Birthday!! ... and love that family photo of you guys. You look SO HAPPY Aimee. You are blessed!!
p.s. right now I'm listening to Keith Green's daughters music on my space...have you heard it before? the link's on my blog...
Happy Birthday. I hope you eat at A&W and go park hopping!
I was thinking about you yesterday, remembering it was your big 3-0! Happy Birthday...hope this year is the best one yet.
Post a Comment