Hi folks. I'm administrating a blog for our church and thought you might be interested. There are posts for each day of lent contributed by different people in our community. Feel free to stop by and read and contemplate and grow. I hope to.
www.artisanvancouver.blogspot.com
There is much more in life to comment about. Like how I have been away for 16 days of february. Some in SanDiego and most recently to Victoria with the whole family to celebrate Jane's wedding. I have a lot of photos from that very special day and the holiday surrounding it. Definitely more to come. Just not right now. I have some kid free time and the shower is calling.
Aimee
1 comment:
Thanks for the link Aimee. I am giving up facebook and online tv and am feeling the hole already. Definitely getting me out of my regular patterns. Still, with all the extra time you'd think I'd be able to bless my family with a clean house or something. One good thing about the sunshine going away -- it doesn't show my bad housekeeping so much. haha.
Anyhow, I am enjoying reading some thoughts from some people I know (or know of) who are taking in the season of lent too.
-de
Post a Comment