Sunday, November 15, 2009

birthday celebration






Anders and Cara shared a birthday party on Saturday. It was great to see my family again. We had a lovely time. Mom made the Thomas cake - Anders enjoyed the smoke stack and the twins were CRAZY about the whole cake. We brought it home with us and it was all they could do to wait till after lunch to have some today.




Anders and Great Grandpa enjoyed some good playtime. They were wearing matching shirts too so mom was sure to capture that. Here are a couple photos mom sent me. I just love them. I haven't seen grandpa this happy in a long time. I treasure these photos.


3 comments:

kinneyland said...

Wow, that cake is amazing!

Glad you finally got to have a birthday celebration with family.

Claire said...

That cake is so awesome! Anders looks so happy and handsome. Wonderful pictures of your grandpa.

kortney said...

Beautiful matching shirts. Happy belated birthday Anders!