Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Seven years and one day

Today Lance and I have been married for 7 years and one day.

I waited years for him to ask me to marry him. And then he did. And then we were married. And here we are.

It has been my dream come true.
It has been
rich
hilarious
hard
joy-filled
challenging
filling


I love that man.

7 comments:

Jena said...

HAPpY AnNivERsarY guys!! Wow, 7 years already!? Some times I laugh when I think about how long we've been married, on one hand I think "wow has it already been 7 years?" And on the other I think " wow, has it only been 7 years?" I love how you described it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I remember you two 12 years ago, looking to God and then that's when you found eachother, at His feet, singing His praises. And now FOREVER in marriage too! Love you guys!!!

Claire said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shannon said...

I want to see wedding pictures!

Unknown said...

Thanks for loving our son. We think he has an amazing wife and brag about you all the time. I wish I could be like you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Has it really been 7 years already? I remember getting an invitation to your wedding, but I wasn't able to come. I hope you are blessed with many many more to come!!

Barry and I will celebrate our 10th this upcoming december!!

You should post some pictures, I never saw any.

Jeremiah and Amy said...

Congratulations Aimee! 7 years that is great and what amazing blessings you have had along the journey!

Jeremiah and I are coming up on 2 soon, and I am looking forward to more years!